Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A Christmas gift for my sister-in-law


Since I've already given this necklace as a gift to her, I am finally free to post a picture. I think this is a fine necklace indeed. I used an oxidized silver chain, a Hill Tribe flower pendant, and small blue and white lampwork beads. I really like the combination of blue and the oxidized silver. It's a nice effect.

While you can't see the clasp in this picture, it is a Bali S hook. It hooks directly into the chain so that the length of necklace is adjustable. I added a small Hill Tribe leaf pendant to the end of the chain. The leaf serves two purposes: to make it easier to use the S hook and it also completes the floral theme of the necklace.

As usual, your comments are most appreciated.

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home