Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I have a confession to make...

... I am a lampwork bead addict! I just can't pass up a nice set of lampwork beads. Ebay is one of my favorite sources for lampwork beads. Once you filter out all the cheap, mass produced stuff, you can find some really nice beads for decent prices. Ebay is definitely a buyers market. Which is the reason why I no longer sell there!

I picked up this turquoise and ivory focal bead on ebay a while back. It is part of a set with matching spacers. I thought this focal bead was too pretty to put in a piece with other beads. I chose this toggle necklace design so that the bead would be the only focal point of the necklace.

I liked this necklace so much, I wanted to keep it for myself. Unfortunately, Meg likes it too and can't keep her hands off it when I wear it! I guess I won't be wearing very many necklaces for the next year or so...

2 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gorgeous bead and Great choice to keep it on its own!! I couldn't agree more - putting it together with other beads would simply have dimished its luster.

11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

lol.. uh.. diminished (dimished=less than 1 cup of coffee this morning)

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home