Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I've become so tech-savvy...

... I have a store on Etsy now. What is Etsy, you ask? It's an online marketplace for handmade things. It's kind of like ebay but without all the junk, scammers, fees, rules and regulations... so I guess it's not like ebay after all! Anyway, listings cost a whopping 10 cents and they run for 6 months. I've got a few things on there right now and my goal is to have at least one or two new things a week. If you make crafts, anything at all as long as it's handmade, it's a great place to get some visability. If you're looking to buy crafts, there are some really cute and unique things on that site. I wish I had checked Etsy out before Christmas; I could have done some shopping there!

Anyway, here's the address for my etsy store: http://starhilldesigns.etsy.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home