Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Back in the saddle again!



I feel like I've just awoken from a deep slumber! I was doing fairly brisk business last November and December. But after the holidays, sales came to a grinding halt. That's a typical post holiday slump but this year my slump has extended into March! Two day ago, I came to the realization that the first quarter of the year is almost complete and I only have a handful of sales to show for it.

I've been a busy little beader this week sprucing up my website and working on some SEO details. I was surprised that my links page was really out of date. I removed the dead links and I'm working on finding some new and interesting links to put in their place. I made a new banner for my site. I think it's a bit fresher than my last one. What do you think?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home