Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A little something for the man...


I haven't made much lately. This is a really slow time of the year for jewelry sales. For tax purposes, I have to turn a profit this year so I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore beads until I sell most of what I already have. I've been really bummed out about that. I have lots of ideas for new things but it all has to be put on the back burner until I sell what I have on hand.

So to lift me out of this funk, I made this necklace for Todd yesterday. He's not the type of guy to wear lots of jewelry but he's always more than willing to wear something I've made as long as it's "manly". Perhaps I could write the cost of this necklace off as advertising?!?! I really need a tax accountant!

Anyway, about the necklace! The center bead is Picture Jasper. I made the silver sliders with some extra PMC clay. The side beads are Poppy Jasper and it's all strung on a black leather cord. Unfortunately, the lighting in the picture isn't the greatest so you can't see the intricacies of the Jasper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, you and the family will surely be missed on Apple Blossom Drive. You know what they say, you never truly appreciate something until you no longer have it. We wanted to let you know just how special we feel the bracelet is that you made for our daughter's Sweet 16th birthday. She wears it nearly every day. God Bless you and your family and keep you all safe and sound while Todd helps defend our country. We hope you will join us again someday on Apple Blossom Drive -- The Small Family

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home