Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Friday, March 24, 2006

A freebie!


At the Beadstyle Forum, we have a box of beads circulating among a group of us. The rules are that you can take what you want from the beads but you have to put in an equivalent of what you've taken out. A few days ago, it was my turn to receive the box. The majority of the beads weren't my style but I did find a few things that I could use. I picked out a few of these fluorite beads at the last minute, right before I sealed up the box! I'm not sure why I passed these beads over the first time but I'm glad that I did grab them because they made a fabulous rosary bracelet!

I'm going to take this bracelet for a test drive today and see what kind of opinions it generates. Then it might appear on my Etsy store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home