Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A New Record!



I put these cute, silver buttons up for sale on Etsy last week and they sold within hours! I made these with PMC and thought they would make nice button clasps. I was kind of "hoping" they wouldn't sell so I could use them myself! But they did sell and so quickly! Unfortunately, I did underprice them a bit. At $6 a button, I pretty much just broke even. I just didn't think that anyone would be willing to pay more than $6 for a button. I guess I learned a lesson: Never underprice yourself (especially, on something you want to keep for yourself!). Next time I dabble with the clay, I'll be sure to make a few more buttons.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

i saw the post about the blog link exchange on beadstyle, i've linked your blog from mine and hope you will do the same

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home