Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Monday, June 19, 2006

Bee Mine



Some may think this necklace is corny but I think it's sweet. I got the idea for this piece from a cute greeting card. The pendants were made with PMC. I made a bunch of new PMC things this weekend and I'm in the process of listing them on Etsy.

I'm finding that PMC is much more time consuming than I ever anticipated. Molding the clay is fairly easy. But then you have to sand the pieces, fire them, polish and add a pantina. It's a lot of work which unfortunately drives the prices up. I just want people to understand that for the higher price, they get a completely original piece of art!

1 Comments:

Blogger Donnabee said...

no, it's not corny. sounds like my nickname-- donnabee. hey, can we have an exchange link? its www.donnabeads.blogspot.com . i already linked you. thanks!

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home