Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Simple and Elegant



Here's a simple necklace I made just for me. I bought some things to make an elaborate, formal necklace. I've got some pretty aquamarine chips, amazonite nuggets and small round, serpentine nuggets and some really nice round freshwater pearls. I'm still waiting for my Shiana findings to come in the mail so I can work on it. So in the meantime, I decided to put together a casual necklace with some of the same stones. This kind of reminds me of something you'd see in the Sundance catalog. I used suede cord, a PMC slider (made by moi), a large freshwater pearl and aquamarine chips. I'm very pleased with how this one turned out. The aquamarine is such a pretty sea blue color. And when paired with the pearl, it reminds me of something a mermaid would wear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home