Name:
Location: Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just for me!



I've been working on this necklace for quite a while. It took me a long time to decide on the gemstones that I wanted. I was looking for a nice mix of blue and green stones; reminiscent of the colors of sea glass. I settled on some nice Amozonite nuggets, Aquamarine chips, Serpentine nuggets and a few really nice round freshwater pearls. Originally, I planned to use a Hill Tribe silver flower focal but it just didn't look right. So I did a little bit more shopping and found this toggle. I put the toggle in front as a focal but it could be worn in the back for a more simple look!

1 Comments:

Blogger AngieThien said...

I love the way you wove the strand of tiny silver beads in with the stones.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home